Search Official Records using eVerify
Are you obsessed with true crime? Ever wonder what the official records say about the people in the true crime stories? Check them out yourself, but be careful, because it can be addictive!
Why use eVerify for a comprehensive records check?
Unlike many public records websites which charge for each report, eVerify gives you unlimited access for one low monthly fee (currently $19.95/month). Not sure? They have a 5 day full access trial for less than the price of a latte (or a beer)!
Crime Related Records
- Arrest Records – Local, county and state arrest records, covering arrests, warrants, felonies, misdemeanors, DUIs and more.
- Court Records – Local, county, state and federal court records, covering criminal warrants, bankruptcies, liens, legal judgments and more.
- Criminal Records – Local, county and state criminal records, covering arrests, warrants, felonies, misdemeanors, DUIs and more.
- Inmate Records – Country, state and federal inmate/jail records, covering criminal records, inmate details, jail records, conviction details and more.
- Police Records – Criminal and civil police reports, covering police report copy, arrest records, DUI/DWI records, speeding tickets, criminal driving violations, accident reports, felony driving offenses, misdemeanors, probation records, warrants, convictions and incarcerations.
- Warrant Records – Warrants issued by local, county, state and federal courts, covering arrest warrants, search warrants and bench warrants.
- Asset Records – Locating hidden assets using the conventional methods may be a time consuming and in many cases frustrating task. Asset Records Search allows you to search for assets using an individual’s name online, conveniently and discreetly. A multitude of data sources are used to compile a report based on an individual’s real property assets, and various other public records. Areas covered include car ownership data, real estate records, tax records, civil records, vessel ownership, business ownership records, UCC filings and residential area statistics.
- Birth Records – Birth records can include, birth name, birth location, date of birth, parent’s names, other parent’s information and much more.
- Divorce Records – Divorce records can include date of marriage, date of divorce, groom’s name, groom’s age, bride’s name, bride’s age, county & state of filing, and filing number.
- Email Address Records – Email addresses cab unlock a shocking amount of information.
- Genealogy Records – Build a family tree using a large volume of various family history records, using data from census records, past addresses, known aliases, birth records, death records, marriage records, divorce records and much more.
- Marriage Records – Marriage records can include marital status, groom’s name, groom’s age, bride’s name, bride’s age, bride and groom’s address, date of marriage and county & state of filing.
- People Search – Find long lost friends, relatives, classmates, ancestors, army buddies, etc. Data uncovered may include current address, phone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, maiden name, relatives, associates, social networking profiles and more.